The key to the Dimension’s appeal is the broad, black profile which frames the fire. It is available in a number of different fire choices, which means you can choose an option to suit you and your home. (Frame remains the same.)
The choices are:
1. Logic Hotbox – 16″ wide, open front, coal or pebble fuel bed, suitable for conventional chimneys only, standard remote control available. (If manual control chosen, the fire is not upgradable to a standard remote control at a later date.)
2. Logic Convector – has exactly the same features as the Hotbox, but incorporates a convection system that provides virtually twice the heating efficiency.
3. HE – 16″ wide, glass fronted, greater heating efficiency when compared to the Logic Convector, radiant and convected heat, coal or white stone fuel bed, suitable for conventional chimneys only, manual control.
4. E-Box – 16″ wide, glass fronted for higher efficiency, coal or pebble fuel bed, conventional and balanced flue options, sequential remote control as standard.
5. E-Studio – 16″ wide, glass fronted for higher efficiency, white stone fuel bed, conventional and balanced flue options, sequential remote control as standard.